Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 1 (2? lol) - Sebin

Today, I learned of a repentant hope from the Compass talk - a hope that is necessary for our wait for Christ - the advent season. It was pointed out clearly that the hope that we must carry should not be focused on economy, technology, politics or any other worldly material but must be fixed upon "my" salvation.
I suppose it is with this hope that I can give the fullest of my abilities to do what I am doing. Thank God for that. At the same time, I suppose it is exactly when I forget or lose this hope do I stumble and fail in anything I do.
And through this true hope comes true Joy! :)! I want to prepare for this Christmas in the best way possible by me. Funny thing is that, I decided to omit meat for the season, but royally failed by devouring a BK SteakHouse XT.
Maaay be I can be a bit more alert :).

1 comment:

  1. haha seb, great post!

    Our hope is something eh? Hoping in Him who never fails us. Knowing that the beauty or the brokenness of the present cannot compare to what we experience when He comes! In the Eucharist, in this Christmas, at the end of the age.

    Come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete